Sunday 25 August 2019

Sunday 25th August 2019

Mornin' all!

The puppy walked me 700% this morning, which is a weeks worth of walks in just one morning so Monday's usual marathon and yesterday's percents are all extra's!

Time to code the walking webpage then take me supplements now.
***

That's the webpage sorted, so time to have a cookie (for my prescription) and swallow my morning four pills.
***

That's the pills all down the hatch now, so I'm all dosed up until this evening now.
***

Just taken 5 photo's of the puppy actually looking at the camera in 4 of them, so they'll be coded and uploaded soon.
***

We've just taken the rubbish and recycling out.  Definitely one of our better, less stressful weeks this week.

Time to get on with the photo's now.
***

The photo's and video are up now... go and take a peek!
***

Gotta remember to write to the Neurologist I saw in hospital to see if there's any way to improve my cruddy memory and maybe repair even a tiny bit of the brain damage.  It's permanent, I know that, but I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I didn't at least try!
***

That's the letter written and ready to post next week... hopefully either Marie or my FIL will post it for me next week, 'cos there's no way I can get to the postbox despite it being less than 50 metres away from the house 'cos even getting to the end of the street is impossible alone!
***

***

Taken, coded and currently uploading another 5 photo's of the puppy dog... she's actually awake in all of them again!! 🤣
***

Prescriptions taken already!  Having a plastic glass of G&T then heading to bed early tonight methinks.  Just hope I don't forget about already dosing myself up when my alarm goes off on my phone.
***

Heading to bed now.  🛌  Nite nite orl.  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment