Sunday 4 August 2019

Product Review: Listerine Go Tabs


⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

These have just arrived and I couldn't wait to try my first one... would they taste chalky?  Would the liquid be too much for me to be able to hold in my mouth?

The answer to both of those questions is "no".  I didn't find it at all chalky and the liquid I was expecting it to transform into was non-existent.  More like a crumbly sweet than mouthwash.

You seem to be paying for the Listerine brand name rather than the product.  I'll keep one packet in my bag, one upstairs and the rest down here in the living room in case we have a curry or something or I'm going to see someone either medically or professionally or whatever, but, to me, they are a total waste of money.

Think I'll stick to using my usual mouthwash instead of these.  Huge waste of money.
 

Very disappointing.  I certainly wouldn't pay full price for them and while it's not a terrible purchase, it's definitely not one of my best either.

No comments:

Post a Comment