Tuesday 13 August 2019

Tuesday 13th August 2019

The decaf coffee didn't keep me awake and I woke up nice and early too, so time to try the decaff tea at some point today, then I will hopefully have two drinks I can have whenever I want, instead of being restricted to coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon/evening.  My OAB doesn't approve of them yet though, but I think that was the same when I very first started having them.  Gonna give it a couple of weeks at least before I decide for sure and I'll try and remember to mention the results to the doc when I see her about it again.
***

Steve's just helped me sort out the spreadsheet so that I can put our walkies percents on it when the puppy comes home.
***

Just taken my first prescription pill and my supplements.  Last pill of the Iron and B12, so time to open the new bottles up... I find it pretty much impossible to do is all.
***

That's the OT been and gone.  Time, hopefully, for lunch now... cheese and brown sauce rolls for lunch today apparently.
***

Apparently the substitute rolls were the same size as the ones we ordered, so methinks we'll get them each week 'cos it was too much for both of us for lunch, having 5 rolls each!
***

Steve's emailed the CAB about the form now so I'm seriously hoping it'll be in the post tomorrow and here by the weekend which will give me 3 days to see what she said on the form.  Need to remember to tell the assessor about my new diagnosis and prescription otherwise I'll forget!
***

Put the last two bottles of the previous water multipack down in front of Steve's perching stool now and he's promised to make me another couple of bottles of squash next time he goes through the kitchen... why do I doubt that'll actually happen though?  😞
***

Prescriptions finished off for the day.  Accidentally dropped an open bottle of squash and lost the top of it and a good amount of squash too  😳
***

Shutting down for an early night now.

Nite nite orl 😴
***

No comments:

Post a Comment