Monday 26 August 2019

Monday 26th August 2019

Mornin' all

Been awake since 2am 😮

Came down at 7am and booted up my machine, Steve dosed her up and I walked her... it's Monday so it was our weekly marathon today, she wee'd and poo'd for the first time since she's been home this week!!

Currently uploading a short, close up video of the puppy then I'll take me supplements.
***

Running total of the day, at 9am is four video's and a photo that are already up on my homepage.

Time for me supplements now.
***

Supplements done and dusted for the day.  Nice and easy again, thankfully.
***

That's the recycling been and gone, waiting for the rubbish to go now, then that's it for another week.  At least our street was remembered this week!  😄
***

Rubbish has just been collected and I've taken another 2 videos of the senior puppy so as soon as they've finished uploading to YouTube, I'll code them into my homepage again.
***

The puppy's just gone again!  😢

The love in the house is noticeably shrinking!! 😭

Missing her soooo much and she's only been gone for a couple of minutes 🐶💔
***

Having to resort to a Chocochino ☕ to stem the bleeding from my broken heart 💔... double my usual amount too!  She's been gone for about 20 minutes and my mood is back through the floor again  😞
***

Just bought another 4 domain names, to take the current total up to 11 domain names - that's the OCD for you though!
***

Shopping has been and gone already!  Steve thinks it was the same bloke that refused to help us last time Marie couldn't come over (a couple of Mondays ago) but he can't be 100% sure... if it *was* the same driver, maybe his boss had a word in his shell-like 👂 after my feedback to them on the Tuesday morning via their survey?

Time for my evening prescriptions now!
***

They all went down nice and easily!  Still got half a bottle of squash left too, which will hopefully see me through the morning dosing tomorrow!

Time to do the first receipt uploading now, before I forget.
***

All done!  I don't need to take a separate photo, only within the app and it's easy to do double-sided receipts too, thankfully!  One of the apps only does food purchases and consumption outside the home, so I'm gonna get rid of that one and just use Shoppix instead.
***

Heading to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment