Saturday 31 August 2019

Saturday 31st August 2019

Mornin' all!

Taken me OAB pill and supplements already and my body is getting excited about taking the Calcium at lunchtime... it doesn't seem to care about the one's that I've just taken, it's looking forward to the lunchtime pill 🙄😂
***

The puppy's home!!!!!!!!

She's back for the weekend which is awesome!!

Steve's already taken a photo of her on my phone, so I'll go and add it to my homepage now.

Brb!
***

Three more photo's of the puppy to code and upload, then I'll take her for a walk.
***

OK photo's up on the site now, so it's time for Mitzi's walkies and her lunch.
***

She was pondering on doing 700% today but decided against it at the last minute so we came home and she had her lunch.

Gotta remember to add it to the spreadsheet, email it to myself then shut down while us humans have our lunch - grated cheese on toast today... haven't had that in sooo long!
***

Completely forgot that the spreadsheets are weekly, so I'll code and upload it tomorrow when I move the monthly photo's and video's of our senior puppy dog to it's permanent home.
***

Lunch today (cheese on toast) was quick, simple and yummy.  Thank you Steve!

Got 3 photo's of the puppy to code and upload after I've taken my Calcium.
***

Just taken me second Calcium in 3 weeks and while the celebration isn't as significant as yesterday, my body really is noticeably relaxing now that I've taken them all again.

Time to code the three video's I've taken since shutting down for me lunch.
***

That's sorted now and my mobile is charging up so there won't be any more photo's or video's for at least the next half an hour, but more likely an hour.

Gotta do a lot of moving around on my site tomorrow:  August's photo's and video's moved over to the puppy's 2019 page then there's the walkies spreadsheet to sort out both on the webpage and on my phone then sorting out the index page for the start of a new month as well as taking more photo's and video's of the puppy to put on the updated index page.  Might be a short blog post tomorrow 🙄... busy but worth it!
***

Just worked out that I've got enough in my account atm to cover all of September's bills as well as 3 weeks shopping, so I'll be able to put the majority of my September payment into my savings which is awesome and I've already paid for Steve's birthday gift too, just waiting for it to be delivered now, which is one less thing to worry about.

I'm sooo much better at managing my money now than I was a few years ago, which is a huuuuge relief 😌
***

Just done a survey but I can't remember how much the reward was... prolly 20p or something like that?
***

That's a second survey completed, so time to dose me and the puppy dog up with our prescriptions then feed her.
***

We're both sorted for the rest of the day now, so I'm just gonna wait until my evening prescriptions start kicking in then I'll shut down and head to bed.
***

Blimey that was quick!  They are kicking in already, so I'm gonna shut down and head to bed 🛏. 

Nite nite orl! 💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment