Monday 19 August 2019

Monday 19th August 2019

Soooo unbelievably proud of our senior puppy dog!  In the 2¾ days that she's been with us, we've walked 1150% extra which is getting on for 12 days worth of walks in only two days!  That's last week's walks and the majority of next week's (I've already taken off the 700% for this week) already!  That's pretty much 3 weeks walks in only 2 days!!  For the very first time, she sat on request for her breakfast too!  She's 10 years old but is still making me proud of her every day!

Apparently she also wee'd last night (although Steve had to hold her paw even though it was still light, bless 'er) and poo'd on our walk this morning.  I picked it up of course, 'cos I'm a responsible puppy mummy but it was huuuuge and soft so it was kinda gross but she's worth it and I'm a law abiding citizen so needs must and it's to be expected too when you agree to take on a dog... just wish cat owners were so responsible too!
***

Just taken the longest video so far of the puppy... 4 minutes 20 seconds!!  I'm gonna use every opportunity I can to take photo's and video's of her now... being without her is agony so I want to be able to look back at her and miss her even more.  She's such an amazing puppy.
***

Video up and supplements taken.  Just remembered that I've taken a photo of her this morning too... brb!
***

Just had Mitzi's insurance renewal come through - gone up by £4.06 a month to make the new monthly amount to come out of my account, £23.39 which is less than a quarter of what her PetPlan was and she's a senior puppy now so I'm guessing it'd be well over £100 a month on PetPlan instead of less than £24 a month even though she's a senior girl now!

Definitely going to renew for another year!
***

Got an appointment on the 30th August to discuss how I've been getting on with the OAB pills.
***

Just had our Subway sarnies delivered... packed with veggies and mayonaise.  Yummy scrummy in my tummy.
***

The puppy is being picked up between 4pm and 6pm today and the shopping is due between 6pm and 7pm, so it's gonna be a busy evening!
***

The puppy has just (4.40pm) gone again!  😢  The puppy's love and devotion is already flooding away!  😭
***

Just added a photo of the puppy fast asleep on 9th April this year to my Google account, so hopefully you will see her photo in each of my blog posts and emails now!  🤞
***

That's me 3 prescriptions taken and I've tried the non-alcoholic gin with the tonic water and it does taste better, the tonic water is just waaaay too citrussey for me, but then I've never liked citrussey things so maybe I just need to find a less sharp-tasting tonic water?
***

Just edited the HTML on every single page of my homepage so I'm off to bed now.

Nite nite orl
***


No comments:

Post a Comment