Thursday 8 August 2019

Thursday 8th August 2019

Mornin' all.

Still virus free, so time to make a start on the back-ups now.
***

Back-ups started for another week and apparently the puppy has already had her pills, so I'll take her for our stroll when I can move my feet (don't want to risk disconnecting the external hard drive accidentally lol)

Doesn't want to play ball again so I'm gonna give it one last try then try again later 'cos apparently "last worked leaving it 'til later worked magically" so it's got one last chance then I'll try shutting down while I walk the puppy and try again when we come home.
***

Just rebooted and it's still not behaving, so I'm gonna shut down and walk the puppy in the vain hope of being able to do the back-ups when we get home and I've fed her.
***

Just walked and fed our puppy.  Apparently she wee'd overnight too and she nudged my hand out of the way when I was putting her breakfast in her bowl, so she'll have a bigger lunch/tea than normal.
***

The backups have started so I can't move my legs for at least the next two hours lol
***

That's the back-ups sorted for another week.  Not entirely painless, but not frustrating agony either.  Need to remember NOT to back-up Visual Studio next week and go for a wee while I'm waiting for my laptop to see the external hard drive lol.
***

Just taken a video of the puppy and she's actually awake and moving around in this one.  Just uploading it then I'll do the admin on my site and upload it.

Need to remember to take me supplements too... hold on and I'll do that now while I remember.
***

That's the supplements swallowed and my appointment to see Brad has been moved forward by a couple of days for some reason.  That's totally OK though, just need to remember that it's on a Wednesday instead of a Friday this time is all.
***

That's the shopping sorted ready for Monday evening.  £50.32 this week and that includes my magasines, two sauces and a bag of banana's.  For a week's shopping, that's less than two take-aways so I'm really proud of us for mostly rejecting take-aways now and the take-aways we do have are a lot less frequent and a lot healthier choices than they used to be too!
***

I've just asked Steve if he still needed the twice weekly rewards for cooking and he's said he doesn't really, so when he's finished what's in the fridge atm I won't get him anything else unless we start relying on take-aways again.

So proud of you, Steve!  👍👍

I'll get him occasional rewards, they just won't be for bribes any more... they will be less frequent surprises to hopefully keep him motivated to cook for us.
***

Just had me lunch 🍴... spiced vegetable patties and loads of veg.  Totally yummy 😋.  I've always loved the flavour of fruits and veggies... the fresher the better 🤤.  Being able to pick, rinse and eat straight away is the ideal, but pre-packed fruit and veg is the next best, considering how tiny our back yard is.
***

After only a week at home, Mitzi is going again at the weekend 😭.  Apparently because she hasn't had any medicated baths since she's been home, she'll need to be treated intensively again 😭.  It's been great having her home again and it'll break my heart all over again at the weekend, but we need to do what's best for Mitzi's health not our hearts  💔.
***

Just bought Steve a watch for 1p (not a typo, amazingly enough) and £2.99 delivery as well as a pair of shorts for £19.99 the next size down, just to see if they fit.  If they do then that's fantastic, but if not then I don't reckon it'll be far off and it'll hopefully inspire Steve to keep losing weight.
***

Mitzi took both her pills off me this evening!  She's taken the small one off me once before but never the big one until this evening!

So proud of you puppy!
***

Just taken me pills and I'm gonna have an early night now. Think I deserve it.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment