Tuesday 27 August 2019

Tuesday 27th August 2019

I'm still missing the puppy dog... the house doesn't feel like a home without her!
***

Time for me first prescription and me three supplements now.
***

All four pills went down pretty easily today, thankfully.  My anxiety is starting to increase about tomorrow though.  😟
***

Burgers and sauce for lunch today... yumsk.

Gonna shut down until I've had them.  BBS!
***

Back now... nice and full without being stuffed this time, so I think we've found the right combination for the burgers now.
***

Just had someone from the PIP assessment calling about tomorrow, just to check everything ready for tomorrow.  She told me the lady's name (that's coming tomorrow) twice, but I've already forgotten what it is!  Oops!

Gonna have a read of the PIP form again and I've gotta try and remember to give her my GP's letter and leaflet about my physical disability diagnosis and let her know about my new diagnosis (the OAB one) and extra prescription that I've started taking since the form was filled out and sent off.
***

My anxiety is going through the roof already... might have to resort to the coconut milk if this carries on and this lady doesn't come close to the earliest time of the appointment window!!
***

Clearing the browser cache's ready for tomorrow morning's virus scan.
***

That's my Tuesday evening routine done.  Just gotta remember to take my evening prescriptions now!
***

Prescriptions all taken, so I'm fully dosed up for the evening now.
***

Not tired yet, but I'm gonna shut down and head to bed now.

Nite nite orl 🛌😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment