Sunday 1 September 2019

Sunday 1st September 2019

Mornin' all.

A pinch and a punch for the first of the month, and all that jazz.

I've already updated my site for the new month of puppy pictures and video's, moved August's to her permanent page and taken a photo to grace the first page again already... it's not even 7.15am yet!  lol
***

I'm the only one awake so gonna do the honours with the second recycling box... BBS!
***

That's the recycling and rubbish done totally by me and it was sorted before 7.30am too.  The rubbish barely covers the bottom of the bin sack this week, so I've asked Steve about filling up a bin bag with the branches from out of the back yard so that we can make the most of having so much room left in it and he said "we'll see.  I'm not doing it right now, but maybe later" which is groove and cooly by me!  I just want to get it all sorted out and having such an empty rubbish bag just seems like the ideal time is all!
***

I'm trying to teach the puppy to sit and wait for her three meals and up to now I've had to put pressure on her bum to get her to sit so I was thinking I'd have to do that again this morning and I did need to do it once, but I asked her to sit again when she stood up and she did it!!!  Only for maybe a second, but she still did it without me forcing her bum down!  Such a spectacular little puppy dog!

Time to wash my hands, eat a fruit pie and take me pills now.  BBS.
***

First four pills of the day taken, just the Calcium at lunchtime and me three prescriptions this evening to go now!

Time to take the puppy for our second stroll now, then I can do the spreadsheet stuff.  BBS.
***

That's the puppy walked and the spreadsheet sorted so just need to do the admin on my site now then get the spreadsheet on my phone ready for next week.
***

Spreadsheet sorted, coded and uploaded to my site.  Just need to do my phone now, hold on.
***

OK, that's me phone sorted for next week too.  Totally discharging the battery on my laptop today too.  Apparently it'll have completely run out of power in 5 hours and 41 minutes which is about 3pm so if I suddenly disappear, that's why lol
***

Chips and beans for lunch today... yummy!
***

Accidentally dropped a chip on the floor before Steve came in... oops!  Steve's just willingly given her two bits of sausage though, even though his cousin wrote down that she wasn't allowed any more human food... she's had literally 2 tiny bits of human food from me in the last 5-6 weeks, but Steve gives her bits of every one of his meals - naughty Steven!
***

Gotta go and take the plates out, feed the puppy then take my Calcium now!
***

This morning's sit was a one-off 'cos she didn't sit for her lunch if I didn't push her bum down!!
***

That's me Calcium taken and I'm gonna close down Firefox as soon as I've written this so that I don't lose anything when the battery has completely run out.

Be back as soon as I can.

Buh-bye for now though.
***

Back now and I've taken a photo and video of the puppy so I'm gonna code and upload them now.  The battery took 6 hours to run down and it reckons about an hour and a half to fully charge it back up, which ain't bad going at all!
***

Just bought a posture correcter thingy that it reckons will be here by the end of September.  I've given up trying to do it without help!
***

Just taken the longest ever video of the puppy... 5 minutes long!!!

Gonna get the cheese out of the fridge for the puppy's last anti-biotic pill, then take the final 3 of my own prescriptions.
***

That's the puppy dosed up, so it's my turn now.
***

They all went down nice and easily tonight, thankfully.  As soon as the video has finished uploading, I'll code and upload it then head to bed.
***

OK, it's coded, just waiting for my FTP programme to start working now then I can upload the HTML and head to bed.

Tomorrow is gonna be busy - expecting my new dose of OAB pills, Mitzi is being picked up by Steve's cousin then the shopping in the evening... gonna be up and down off the sofa all day!
***

OK, it's all up and ready to be viewed so I'm shutting down and having an early night 🕢 for a change.

Nite nite orl!  🛌😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment