Wednesday 18 September 2019

Wednesday 18th September 2019

Mornin' all.

Virus scan is hopefully underway the first time this week!  Time to take my first pills of the day... mornings are always the most pills in one go (5), lunchtime just the one, then three in the evening.
➰➰➰

Facebook seems to have made some changes overnight... my list of friends on the right hand side has disappeared for some reason.  Don't like things suddenly changing on me 😕.
➰➰➰

Time for me morning dose of pills before I forget again 🙄
➰➰➰

They all went down nice and easily again, so hopefully that means another good day today❓❗
➰➰➰

A lot has happened online today... especially possibly making at least one new friend on Facebook, so I haven't been able to update my blog and I'm off to beddy-byes now.  Nite nite orl!  😴💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment