Friday 13 September 2019

Friday 13th September 2019

Morning all.

First off, time for my morning dose of pills... need to eat something to line my stomach for the OAB pill first though.
➰➰➰

Just had a banana, so time for me pills now.
➰➰➰

They all went down amazingly easily this morning❗  I'm hoping that's a good sign for today going well for me.
➰➰➰

Just taken the Calcium... that went down easily too, so maybe today is gonna be a rare good day for me❓  I certainly hope so❗  Maybe Gaia and the Green Man are in a good mood today or something❓
➰➰➰

Not going to the in-laws tomorrow 'cos the puppy is due home at some point in the afternoon and I don't want Helen to have a wasted trip with neither of us being here, so I'm gonna stay here and wait for her and Steve's going to see his family for the third time in 6 days, which is the same amount that I've seen my mum since June 2010 (once at my father's funeral, and twice since rehoming the puppy)❗  Hardly fair, is it❓❓
➰➰➰

Gonna head to bed now.  Nite nite orl 💤.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment