Monday 2 September 2019

Monday 2nd September 2019

Mornin' all.

Time to walk the puppy then feed her and Steve will dose her up while I dose myself up with my morning pills.
***

Normal Monday length with the puppy this morning and I've got a 3 minute video of her too, so I'll code and upload that as soon as we've both taken our morning pills.
***

That's us both dosed up with our morning prescriptions, so time for my supplements now.
***

That's the supplements swallowed, so time for the puppy's early morning video now.
***

Steve's just wasted £30 by not redeeming the bloody voucher I sent him for a couple of courses I bought for him last night that had a time limit of midnight.  He promised he would redeem it last night, but he's just admitted that he didn't and it seems to be too late to renew it now.  Always the fucking same.  He promised back in March that a piece of software and webpage would be done and dusted and ready to go "within 10 weeks" and it'd cost £1000.  It's now almost 6 months later and he hasn't even started on either of them yet as well as the running total, that I've already paid him, being £2750.  He keeps promising to work on it but seems to be more interested in watching the telly and sleeping while the telly is on!!

He's got until the end of September to get at least one of them done, or I'm going to Trading Standards about it!
***

Just done the adding up, and the £1000 and 10 weeks that Steve quoted back on 27th March 2019, has, so far, actually taken 5 months and 6 days and has cost me £3,407 which is a 204% price increase and 2.5 months overdue already, without even starting yet!
***

The new dose of the OAB pills have just been delivered so I've just taken the second pill of the original dose like the doc told me to do on Friday, I've got 2 more to take tonight and the final four (in 2 doses) tomorrow then it's time to start on the new pills that have just turned up... does that even make sense?  lol  Basically I've got to take the remaining 6 pills in 3 doses which takes me to tomorrow night, then start on just one pill twice a day from the new box that's just been delivered.  Hopefully this'll be the right dose for me so that I don't have to treble the original dose lol
***

That's the recycling been and gone, so just waiting for the rubbish to be picked up, the puppy to go back with Steve's cousin and the shopping to come now, then that's it for another week.
***

Rubbish just been picked up, so I've taken the bag through to the kitchen.  Just waiting for the puppy to be picked up and the groceries tonight now.
***

Just heard about the puppy... she's being picked up after the shopping has been and gone - between 7.30-8pm so I can take her harness off and relax all afternoon now.  Or should I leave her harness on??  😕  Steve said to leave it on so that she doesn't get in a tizzy about it this evening... means I can hopefully take more photo's and video's of the puppy today and we'll have had her for 3 days this week!  Yaaaay!!!  😄
***

Taken me Calcium and my body has gone back to expecting it now, just like with the other three supplements, which is totally OK with me... if my body is happy then I'll do pretty much whatever it needs!
***

Steve's just taken a photo of the puppy on my phone so I'll code and upload that now...

OK, done.  Got a short video of the puppy to upload when my phone has finished charging up again... BBS.

Aksherly, I'm gonna try uploading it while my phone is charging... I'm pretty sure I've done that before and it was quicker to do too!
***

Yet again I've bailed Steve out.  To quote him just now "just checked my bank account that I was positive couldn't go overdrawn has gone overdrawn" so I've raided my savings yet again, for the second or third month in a row to send £50 over to him to get him back in the black.  I've given him a time limit of the end of September to get both the webpage and the software finished.  Bet it won't happen though and I won't see the money either.  He's £15 in credit now and I bet he'll squander it on a podcast or YouTube series or DVD or something like that and expect me to bail him out yet again in October too.

It's always the bloody same with him 😠😡
***

Our baby girl has just gone again!!  😭
***

Just taken my last four pills so I'll be up at about 7am tomorrow I reckon, 'cos that's 11 hours after I took them.
***

Just moved another £20 over for Steve, so that's the electricity paid totally by me come next Sunday.  I'll be struggling to pay for the groceries and bills this month now, but Steve doesn't seem to give a f**k about that.

Going to shut down and head to bed now.  Nite nite orl.  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment