Monday 30 September 2019

Monday 30th September 2019

Mornin' all.

As always happens, I got zero support yesterday on one of only 3 days a year that I need it... no PMs, no emails, no texts, no nothing.  Bet it'll be the same on Sunday too, as well as 7th April.  They expect me to be there for them 365 days a year, but ignore me on the 3 days that I need their support.

I'm sooo fed up of it.  I'm all yours for 362 days a year, but nobody wants to support me the other 3 days  😠
➰➰➰

Just walked the marathon with the puppy and I've already smashed the entire days steps target... not quite 9am and I've already walked 3,397 steps as well as walking for 43 minutes and 1.35 miles so I'm not going to be able to go further than the bathroom for the rest of today 🤣

Time to take my first dose of pills and recover now.
➰➰➰

Got 7 photo's and 2 video's of the puppy dog that I'm currently uploading to YouTube then I'll get it sorted on my site... BBS.
➰➰➰

And another 3 photo's makes 10 in about 4 hours 🤣
➰➰➰

Just seen this on Facebook:


Sorry, but it made me  🤣
➰➰➰

Nearly 4,000 steps and 1.54 miles walked already today... feeling really proud of myself considering it's just before 2pm❗
➰➰➰

4184 steps and 1.67 miles just before 3.30pm❗  Total aceness❗
➰➰➰


So true.
➰➰➰

Taken me prescriptions so just waiting for the puppy to be picked up then I can head to bed.
➰➰➰

Steve's just heard from his cousin about Mitzi... she's spending another night with us❗❗❗  Yaaaaay

I can now head to bed for an earlyish❗ night... 4,655 steps and 1.85 miles thanks to the marathon Monday walk this morning has really impressed me - easily pleased, me❗ 🤣

Nite nite orl❗ 🌛  Sea ewe in the morning❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment