Wednesday 11 September 2019

Wednesday 11th September 2019

Mornin' all.

Well, the cold season is underway now then.  As is normal for me I got almost 3 weeks without sneezing or sniffing or runny eyes from hayfever before my body decided to start with the cold season.  I'll have colds pretty much one after the other between now and March, have maybe a week or two if I'm very lucky, recovering, then the hayfever will start up again.  Just like every flippin' year.  Might experiment with vitamin C, but do I really want to take 10 pills a day if there's no guarantee it'll help❓  I need all 9 of my current pills and if my body needs the C then I'll take it, but if it doesn't work then what's the point❓
➰➰➰

Steve suggested fresh lemon and runny honey which worked last year so I'm gonna give that a go.  He's said he'll ask his mum to get them for me when she does her top-up shop today then he'll hopefully bring them home with him on Friday after his medical appointment.

I'd totally forgotten about that and would love to treat all this season's cold's the natural way instead of taking more pills or manufactured things that don't always work❗

Time for me supplements now though.
➰➰➰

That's me five morning pills swallowed.  The Multi misbehaved this morning, but other than that it was all fine and dandy.
➰➰➰

Nectar's sorted at last... only taken 24 hours lol

Got £72 worth of Nectar points so gonna use them for Christmas food... Taste the Difference as opposed to Basics lol  Gonna start looking for gifts for my mum, Steve's family, C and D today so that I can slowly start buying 💰 and wrapping them up 🎁.
➰➰➰

Third time lucky with the virus scan!  First time I needed to reboot for some reason that I can't remember, the second time because I wasn't protected, but the third time is working now... I'd completely forgotten about it again so I'm gonna put a reminder in my email programme to see if AVG needs to restart my laptop and remind me that it's virus scan day so that I don't need to remember that either.
➰➰➰

Didn't think I could love Simply Supplements any more, but I emailed them last night about maybe having a chewable, vegan Calcium and also the same for 5 HTP.  Wasn't expecting much, but I had a lovely email from them at 11.27am (19ish hours after I sent the email) saying that they'll pass my feedback on for future consideration❗  If it happens at any point in future, they'll be the perfect supplements company and you won't be able to shut me up about them❗❗ 

If you're in the UK (dunno about the rest of the world) and you are looking for a fantastic supplement supplier who make everything sooo easy then definitely go with Simply Supplements❗  They are the only UK company I've found on the entire internet so far who provide supplements that are not only suitable for vegetarians but also don't have lactose either - they make it sooo easy to find the right supplement for your body's needs❗  Their prices are awesome too - a year's supply of 4 supplements for £75... you'd spend at least that much on a couple of months supply elsewhere❗

Keep up the fantastic work, Simply Supplements, and I'll keep on making you my first port of call for all my future vitamin and supplement needs❗
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken, so just my prescriptions this evening now.
➰➰➰

Just had the zoop for lunch so just waiting for the airtight boxes to be delivered then that's it for the day.
➰➰➰

Steve's having a banana so I'm gonna have one of the apples... I can almost guarantee that'll make the delivery turn up lol
➰➰➰

Yep, 2½ bites into the apple and the delivery driver drove into the road lol  The box it's come in is a lot smaller than I was thinking so I hope I haven't wasted me money❗
➰➰➰

Just opened the box (Steve collapsed it ready to go into the recycling - thank you Steve) - and they are about the right size, just not as deep as I was thinking.  They will hopefully be OK, just shallower than I was thinking is all.
➰➰➰

Just taken me 3 evening pills and they are kicking in already, so I'm gonna publish this and head to bed for an early night... nite nite orl❗  😴💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment