Sunday 29 September 2019

Sunday 29th September 2019

Morning all.

Today is gonna be a difficult day 'cos 23 years ago I lost my first twin and I'm now infertile so my twins were my only chance to have children too  😭
➰➰➰

That's the rubbish, recycling and food waste sorted, time to walk the puppy now.
➰➰➰

Taken some photo's of the puppy, so need to remember to code and upload those when we get back.
➰➰➰

Taken me supplements and they were OK today.  Not the easiest but not the hardest either.
➰➰➰

The puppy wee'd a huuuuge wee and poo'd on her walk so I cleared it up and carried on.  We did another up and down today because the puppy carried on walking instead of coming home.  Time to update the spreadsheet and put that and the photo's on my homepage.
➰➰➰

That's the pages sorted and I've just taken another 3 photo's of the puppy, so time to sort those out now❗
➰➰➰

The newest 3 photo's are up now.
➰➰➰

Literally just (12.59pm) met my target of 2,500 steps and walked a mile so far today already.  Totally awesome❗
➰➰➰

Just had a reminder to take the Calcium, so I'll BRB
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium down the hatch... not too bad today, only 2 mouthfuls of squash for all the crumbs which is awesome❗
➰➰➰

Forgot to feed the puppy at lunchtime❗  Woops❗  She's been fed both meals in one now though, so that's it until tomorrow morning.
➰➰➰

There's a Windows update currently installing on my laptop that apparently takes a couple of hours so I'm finishing off this post on my phone then taking my last pills of the day and heading to bed for an early night now, so I'll see you all tomorrow.

Nite nite orl!
###


No comments:

Post a Comment