Friday 6 September 2019

Friday 6th September 2019

The puppy's coming home in a few short hours 💓👍👍👍👍👍👍💖 Yaaaay!! 😍
***

Supplements taken.  Nice and easily this morning, thankfully.
***

Steve's just agreed, in theory, to help me sort out the kitchen so that we can put the food processor and ice cream maker onto the side so that we can use them.  The ice cream maker is more important to me 'cos it means I'll be able to have ice cream again.  I just hope it still works 'cos I bought it almost 4 years ago and it's still boxed and hasn't moved lol  We've got a bread machine too that I'd love for us to start using again.  Nothing better than soft, warm, fresh bread!
***

The puppy's home at last!  20 hours earlier than usual, but SHE'S HOME!!!!! 😁

Already taken a photo of the puppy in her bed so it's time for the site admin to get it uploaded now!
***


OK, that's the index page sorted now, so time for the daily dose of Calcium now.
***

That's me dosed up until this evening now and the house feels full of love again... she's the smallest member of the house but I really feel it on the days she's not here.
***

Another video of the puppy dog currently being uploaded.  When that's sorted I'll put it up on my site.
***

The third video is coded and uploaded now.
***

Taken another photo of the puppy, so I'll sort that out when I've fed her and Steve's medicated her.
***

Poor puppy was starvey 'ungy!  She started eating her food right out of the tub, before it even hit her bowl!

Steve's given her the thyroid pill so time to put the photo up now.
***

Just taken another photo of her so I'll code and upload both at the same time 😍.
***

Off to beddy-byes now.  Talk to you all again tomorrow.

Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment