Sunday 15 September 2019

Sunday 15th September 2019

Mornin' all!

The puppy has already been for a poo this morning, so my anxiety can rest easy on our stroll this morning.

Time to take my 5 morning pills then I'll take the puppy out.
➰➰➰

OAB pill and supplements went down nice and easily this morning, so hopefully that's an indication that the rest of the day is going to be good too❓  I certainly hope so❗

Time to take the puppy for her walk now... BBS❗
➰➰➰

She was a very good girl on our walk this morning.  Met a neighbour and his family (twin girls and a toddler) as well as a neighbour on the other side too.

We've done really well with our rubbish this week though... one black plastic bags and two Sainsbury's bags, Steve put some Amazon boxes into the blue cardboard bag, a tiny bit of food waste and I put literally 3 bottles and a bag of Sainsbury's bags into the recycling.  Very little waste at all this week❗
➰➰➰

Steve filled another bin bag with rubbish while he was waiting for our lunch to cook so I took that out... the rubbish bag is looking more normally filled now 🤣
➰➰➰

Cautiously got the beach ball and took it back next door.  The man was lovely, and explained that his children enjoyed seeing how high up they could throw the ball and it accidentally came over the wall.  Nowt wrong with that at all... they are kids fer flip's sake.  Games and learning to throw and catch as well as challenging themselves is all part of childhood❗
➰➰➰

Yummy scrummy in my tummy... simple chips and baked beans, but there's no need to be fancy - as long as it's cooked, there's nowt wrong with simple!  Pazza and sauce next week at some point 'cos we've got about 3½kg of pasta and "gallons" of sauce according to Steve.  Another simple meal but there ain't nowt wrong with that at all❗
➰➰➰

Been trying to get on top of my surveys today... didn't manage to even scratch the surface❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken me 3 prescriptions and Steve's made me another hot honey and lemon, so as I've drained that I'm gonna head to bed... hopefully by 8pm 🕗 so that I can have an early night tonight.
➰➰➰

Finished the honey and lemon (couldn't taste the honey at all this time though), so I'm off to bed 🛌 now. 

Nite nite orl!  🌛
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment