Thursday 19 September 2019

Thursday 19th September 2019

Mornin' all.

Virus scan finished in the early hours and shut my machine down, so time for back-ups now.  Helen sent a video and photo of the puppy last night, which Steve says he sent on to me, so as soon as the back-ups have finished I'll check my email to save them then code and upload them.  The puppy is going in to the vet with Helen today for a weight check, blood test for her thyroid and a skin scraping to make sure the skin infection has buggared off completely.  It'll prolly be expensive, but she's sooo worth it❗
➰➰➰

That's most of the directory backed up, just waiting for the documents folder to finish now then that's it for another week.  Gonna take my 5 morning pills while I'm waiting I reckon.
➰➰➰

All 5 pills swallowed nice and easily again... does that mean that today will be a good day❓  I certainly hope so❗
➰➰➰

Back-ups finished the very first time this morning❗❕❗  No restarts or stress or anything❗❕  So far so good with today going well 🤣

Time to check my email so that I can put the video and photo up on my site.
➰➰➰

It's up on my site and sorted out now.
➰➰➰

Just been invited for the Pneumoccal (sp??) vaccination.  I'm thinking I'll go for it and I'm hoping that the nurse can do it in the same appointment as my blood tests for Brad.  Either way is totally fine and dandy, it just seems pointless taking up another appointment while I'm already there is all.
➰➰➰

Sweet 'n' sour Quorn pieces with rice for lunch... yummy scrummy in my tummy again.  Steve said he used our usual (as opposed to Basics) sauce and it is definitely worth paying that little bit extra for that 'cos it tastes much better, coats the rice and doesn't slide off it.  I'm usually a penny pincher, especially on our tight weekly grocery budget, but things like that are worth paying a few pennies more for.
➰➰➰

Asked Steve to help me start to tidy up the side in the kitchen a bit today and he's given his usual "we'll see" in reply, which usually means it'll be left up to me again... I'm just not tall enough to reach over his perching stool though!  😞  It only needs to be done every couple of months or so, and when we've got rid of it, it'll be so much easier to stay on top of it.
➰➰➰

I was wrong.  By the time I came out of the bathroom to dry my hands on the towel, Steve had made a good start on clearing off the side all by himself!  💝  Thank you soooo much, Steve 😍😘

We've already got a bread machine, so that'll be the first thing to move across so that we can have scrummy, warm, fresh bread again 😋.  We're gonna set up the food processor too, then hopefully the ice cream maker and finally the pasta maker, but that's tiny so hopefully it'll just slot into place between everything else.
➰➰➰

Got an appointment for the Pneumonia jab on 7th October - good job I checked 'cos Wednesday's appointment is with the phlebotomist so she can only take blood out, not put things into me.  Assuming that goes OK though, I'll take up the flu jab if I'm offered it too.
➰➰➰

The puppy is almost perfect medically now... she now weighs 7.3kg instead of 11.9kg when she was last weighed, so she's underweight now. Her skin is good but still needs regular baths to keep on top of it, they are reducing her thyroid medication because the previous dose was making her thyroid too active and she's got messy ears again but she's doing so much better than she was 2 months ago! The bill is a hefty £150 so things are gonna be tight for a while, but the puppy is so worth it❗
➰➰➰

I've taken me three nightly pills so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed.

Nite nite orl.  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment