Sunday 22 January 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've already taken my pills and refilled the dosette box 'cos I won't be able to take the lunchtime pill again 'cos of the wake and I've squirted some B12 under my tongue but I'm seriously running out of that, so will have to open up the new one soon.


I've definitely decided to leave the blue bag putting out until this kinda time tomorrow.  I'll put the plastic recycling box out when my carer has been but I'm not gonna risk the blue sack until early doors tomorrow.


I'll put my to-do list up then go and make my only meal of the day... I'm gonna drink as little as possible today 'cos it'll just go straight through me.


The daily virus scan was clear again, thankfully, so that's reassuring.


Time to sort out my to-do list, then make myself a bottle of squash and breakfast now I reckon, then get ready to get washed and dressed.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment