Thursday 27 April 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all diddling this morning?


Me?  I'm doing OK but it's gonna be a very hayfevery day today 'cos I'm coughing, sneezing and sniffing already and it's only just gone 6am!


I've already set my daily virus scan off and... it was still, thankfully, clear.  I've also swallowed my morning pills and set my phone and FitBit charging.


I've got another busy day today 'cos of my morning carer coming, then my breakfast, then the engineer, then lunch, then hopefully getting rid of the microwave then I'll be able to breathe before I go to bed.


I'm not gonna have any caffeine this week 'cos the only day I've got free is Saturday and I don't wanna have to be rushing backwards and forwards to the toilet while I'm at my in-laws again on Sunday, like I was last week.  I honestly haven't missed not having it this week, so I'm definitely not gonna get another jar of caffeinated coffee when I've eventually finished the current one.


Time to put together today's to-do list then crack on with my day I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment