Saturday 22 April 2023

Today's (22nd April 2023) breakfast photo

I had another couple of slices of wholemeal toast, dairy-free spread and a bottle of orange juice for my breakfast again this morning.

I've got a home-made caffeinated mocha on the go now too, so I'll be rushing to the bathroom for the rest of the day, but the jar needs to be used up and I've had my 2-3 caffeinated drinks this week now so I'll have to be caffeine-free all weekend now, which is fine by me.  I don't think I'll get another jar of caffeinated coffee 'cos I use it so infrequently, I'll just stick to decaff from now on I reckon.  I might get a small jar to keep in the cupboard in case I have visitors, but I certainly ain't gonna have it any more.  If I change my mind in future I'll just get myself a bottle of Lipton iced tea and that'll be it, but it certainly won't be a regular thing any more.  

Other than needing to rush to the bathroom for the rest of the day, the only thing that caffeine does is wake me up and I've got a vitamin B12 spray that does the same thing, so I don't see the point in having caffeine in the house if I'm not gonna be drinking it.  It took about 3 months to get half way down this jar with the two of us drinking it, so it'll take even longer now that I'm a young widow who's been told by a medical bod to only have 2-3 servings of caffeine a week and it's too bitter for me to miss it, so I'm not that fussed about having it any more.

Here's today's breakfast photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment