Wednesday 26 April 2023

Nite nite orl

I've just taken my last two pills of the day and I'm gonna head straight off to bed 'cos my body is already seriously struggling and I'm only half way through the week so far!  I've got something going on every day other than Saturday, so I'm gonna have a well-deserved hot bath that day to help my mind and body recover and prepare for Sunday and Tuesday.  I need a break from being constantly on the go before my body gives up on me again.  I'm really hoping that's it for a while now and that everything has been or will be sorted out by this time next week, cos I really can't face another week like this one.


Can someone remind me to charge up my FitBit tomorrow pretty please?


I shall see you all again in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment