Friday 28 April 2023

Mornin' all

Well, so far this morning I've remembered not to open my email programmes 'cos of the monthly virus scan, I've been patient so far, waiting for my antivirus programme to get to the right page but it's still thinking about it, so I've made myself a hot drink while I'm waiting.  Next task is to sort out my day's to-do list then I'll wait for my morning carers hopefully while my virus scan is chugging away.


I'm getting bars fitted in the bathroom, the sofa raised and the stair rail fixed with any luck at lunchtime today... what do you reckon are the chances that my carer and the fitter will turn up at the same time?  lol


Ah-ha.  My antivirus programme has just chugged into life, so I've set the monthly scan going so I'm gonna swallow all my morning pills now, then sort out the to-do list I reckon.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment