Saturday, 16 May 2026

I'm definitely about to jinx it, but...

...since my bath this morning, things have definitely noticably improved.  I've still got a bit of pain in the side of my neck and the top of my back, but it's nowhere near as bad as the last couple of days!  I'm guessing that if I'd been able to sink far enough down into the bath then they would have been healed too, but that wouldn't have been safe 'cos I would have had to go under up to almost my nose, so I decided against risking it.


I also think it's at least partly to do with my posture 'cos when I was doing my laps, I felt less pain when I was with a straight back instead of my usual slouched posture, so maybe it's a combination of the cream and the bad posture??


No comments:

Post a Comment