Monday 2 June 2014

Thank you God and Goddess!

What usually takes more than 8 hours was done in just over 3 hours today!

I don't know what to do with the rest of the day now!  lol

What am I on about? I hear you ask.  Well, I have weekly assignments to do on 3 of the communities I'm with... I have to find 5 sites a week to join each of the three communities and it's that which was taking most of Monday for me to do weekly.  Usually it takes all of Monday but not today!

My Higher Powers were looking out for me today and got me to find this week's sites amazingly quickly!  I don't think I even asked for their help in a prayer... they just did it for me without prompting!

The Green Man and Mother Earth are amazing if you believe in them!

They keep answering my prayers as long as they are solved amazingly quickly as long as they are small prayers that can be  answered by them clicking their fingers or saying "done!"

They also answer bigger prayers too, but because they take more input on their side they don't get answered so quickly.

Every night I pray that they help me get through the next day without spending anything and I've bought 3 things in the time I've been sending out my nightly prayer to them.  I bought the PPC at the end of last week, 2 pairs of leggings and a Tiger's Eye pendant to help with my addiction to spending but that's it and I haven't even been tempted to buy anything else!  Usually I would have bought those and more the week of my pay days!

Even better is that I'm still comfortably in credit at the bank too!  That wouldn't have happened before I sent out my nightly prayer!  They haven't been answered as quickly because they are bigger than the smaller prayers but they are still definitely answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment