Monday 17 September 2018

Monday 17 September 2018

Just got back from taking the pup for her morning stroll and she did 250% and a poo today!  That means she's walked off yesterday's 100%, today's 100% and there's already an extra 50% in the bank too!
***

That's my morning cocktail swallowed.  They all went down pretty easily today, thankfully.

The pollen count is already through the roof now 'cos my eyes and nose are running, I keep sneezing and my throat is closing up too.  😔
***

Just put me previous purse on Freegle - used the site instead of Yahoogroups for the first time 'cos apparently they are moving away from Yahoogroups for some reason.

I just hope I did it right!  lol
***

That's the recycling been and gone for another week... just waiting for our bag of rubbish to go now then that's it until the shopping comes between 6pm and 7pm tonight.  Hopefully the purse will go at some point today along with the boxes that someone wanted overnight but that's it then for another week!
***

Just completed the first survey of the day and was awarded $3.52 overnight for surveys I did a few days ago... a tiny amount for how much time I spent on each survey, but it's better than nothing and keeps me out of trouble lol
***

Second survey done and dusted.
***

Third survey of the day completed.
***

Fourth survey done and dusted.
***

The shopping has already been and gone!  It turned up within a couple of minutes of the first delivery time which is awesome!
***

Hosting for YoCW has been cancelled but I've still got the domain name so we can re-start it whenever we want in future.  I've only got 3 sites to keep track of now which is a lot more manageable!!
***

Virus and malware scan done and dusted, all clear again.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment