Sunday 16 September 2018

Sunday 16th September 2018

The pup hasn't wanted to go for her morning walkies all morning  👎  We managed to get the rubbish and recycling out there without an argument though... 2 completely full recycling boxes today!!

Gonna take me supplements now.
***

That's me cocktail of pills taken... they all caused me problems this morning!  😕
***

Still waiting for me mug and USB thingy to arrive - it's been on it's way from Swindon since 9.43am and Steve reckons it only takes half an hour to get from Swindon to here!
***

Steve said there must be some kind of war re-enactment in the centre of Gloucester today 'cos there was all kinds of booming from cannons.

I didn't believe him.

I was wrong.

I've just been to the bathroom and the booms and bangs are really loud!

I'm sorry for not believing you Steve!
***

The mug and flash drive thingy has just arrived.  The mug is an OK size and it fits in the hole on the table which I'm thankful for... was just expecting it to be a bit bigger, considering it's supposed to hold 500ml, but we'll find out next time we have a cafetierre coffee... I can fit 1.5 mugs into my current mug and Steve has one mug, so in theory I'll be able to have the full 1.5 mugs in just one mug tomorrow.

We shall see.
***

Gonna try doing the Acer dooberry now... if you don't hear from me for a few days it's because I've accidentally reformatted my hard drive and I'm rocking backwards and forwards in tears!  lol
***

Sort of done... the factory reset back-up needed 32GB on its own, plus another 4GB for the apps and devices as well as 4GB of junk that was already on it before it left the factory just wasn't gonna fit, so I've just ordered myself a 128GB one that'll be here on Tuesday so that's plenty of room for the factory reset backup as well as the apps and devices backup.

£32 paid for 2 USB drives in 24 hours is pretty expensive but when I get the 2 backups sorted on Tuesday/Wednesday (depending what time it turns up on Tuesday) I'll have peace of mind until I've used up the entire external hard drive for the backups.

It's worth it for peace of mind!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment