Saturday 8 September 2018

Saturday 8 September 2018

Just walked and fed the pup... she only wanted to walk 100% again today so we're stilll at 350% in the bank.

Gonna take me supplements now.
***

The cocktail was a nightmare to swallow this morning... double the squash to get each of 'em down  👎 😒
***

I'm booooooored!!  After 3 busy days I've got nothing else to do now  😞
***

Watching the last two episodes of Masterchef Australia to stop me whining!  lol
***

Added 5 pages to the site and I'm working on a template site for my best online friend too!

Amazing what you can achieve when you haven't got anything planned!  lol
***

Just started the quick daily virus scan and apparently my browser is secure so just waiting for the rest to be checked now... I've recommended AVG to 2 people in the last 24 hours lol  👍
***

No viruses or sensitive files so I'm sorted for another 24 hours... miss doing the weekly deep scan, but after losing my internet connection for 3 days last time I did it, I'm only gonna do it once a month now instead.
***

That's me prescription taken so I'll be heading to bed in a couple of hours.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment