Tuesday 4 September 2018

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Achieved a lot already today!

First I got an e-shop up and running and started on a second one, then the groceries got delivered at last, then took the pup out for her walk and she met up with her favourite neighbour who made a fuss of her, then came home and took me supplements while the laptop was rebooting (I think I had another BSoD while I was out with the pup).

Gonna put the last thing into the second shop now then update the appropriate page on the site, upload it and that's another 2 things I can mark as 'done' on my to-do list!

When the second shop is up and ready for customers I'll spend the afternoon doing surveys.

The pup did 200% of her walk today so we're already 100% in credit and it's only the second day of the week!!
***

Had an incredibly productive day today... crossed several things off my to-do list so I'm gonna take me prescription and do a few surveys before heading to bed for a well-deserved early night I reckon!
***

That's me prescription taken now, so time to crack open the chocolate to share with Steve then make a start on the surveys until bedtime... really proud of what I've achieved today!  😁
***

3 surveys done and dusted so I'm off to bed now... totally wiped out!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment