Tuesday 11 September 2018

Tuesday 11 September 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed.  She was back to being excited when I called "walkies" and she did the full 100% without getting stroppy today too so I don't know what happened on Sunday and yesterday, but she's back to being her adorable self now, thankfully.
***

That's me morning cocktail of pills taken and they all went down reasonably well again this morning.  It was just the Calcium that took an extra mouthful of squash to get the last few bits down.
***

That's my passwords changed on Bravenet and added to Roboform and the Chrome drop-down thingamejigs... got rid of 3 accounts that I no longer use and edited the ones that I do to reflect the new passwords.  Only need to remember 4 now!  lol  My Windows log in password, my Roboform password, my online banking password and the members area password on the S4CG site!  They are all different and more secure than the ones I usually use to sign it... just gotta remember which password is for which now!  lol
***

Got a headache in both eyes now!  😕  Just taken the first Paracetamol that I've taken for about 5 years and had to crunch it up... yuckerama!  It's worse than even a disintegrated Iron pill which I thought was the worst taste in the world.

I was wrong.

So so wrong.

Urgh.

😣 😦
***

Second survey of the day finished and it's not even lunchtime yet!!  👍
***

Mug Shot and crisps for lunch today... yumsk!  Don't worry, I didn't dunk the crisps in the Mug Shot - that's just gross!  lol
***

3 survey's done and dusted
***

4 surveys now!!
***

Blimey!  Just completed my 5th survey of the day!!  😄
***

Virus and malware free for another day... should I increase the scans to twice a day just to be totally sure??
***

And that's another survey completed!  Gonna take me prescription now though.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment