Thursday 27 September 2018

Thursday 27th September 2018

We did 200% this morning so there's 450% in the bank now.  I'm wiped out and my legs are killing me again so I'm not going to move further than the bathroom today.  I just don't want to risk it.
***

Just taken me morning cocktail and they all went down OK until I got to the multi again.  Thankfully it wasn't as bad as yesterday, but it did take three mouthfuls of squash to get it down again this morning  😕
***

Not much happening today so I'm gonna try and convince myself to make a start on the surveys lol
***

First survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Our poor senior pup hasn't been well all day... 4 squitty poos and she's just thrown up, bless her little paws!  😟
***

And another poo makes 5 today... poor little puppy dog  😟
***

A reasonably short blog post today but me prescription is kicking in so I'm gonna publish this then shut down.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment