Wednesday 19 September 2018

Wednesday 19th September 2018

Just taken the pup for her morning stroll.  She only wanted to do the normal 100% today so she's still got 100% in the bank.

Steve said that as long as it's not raining tomorrow we'll go for another family walk again.  He said at the weekend that he wanted to start coming out with us again so that he can lose the weight he's put back on 'cos he enjoyed the relaxed start to the day and the exercise helped him to lose a bit of his obesity that he's put back on again since he stopped joining us.

I'll give it a fortnight before he doesn't regularly come out with us again  😞
***

Steve's made me a single bottle of squash so that I can take my morning cocktail of pills.  He promised last night that he'd make me 4 bottles as he's being paid to be my carer for 35 hours a week but I'm lucky to get half an hour a week in reality!
***

That's me pills taken and I'm bloated with squash now.  They went down a lot easier than I was thinking last night!
***

First survey of the day completed already!!
***

Given up on the surveys for today, taken me prescription and it's starting to kick in so I'm gonna have an early night for a change.  Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment