Friday 21 September 2018

Friday 21st September 2018

Shows how often I look at me watch, don't it!  It stopped at just gone 2.40pm yesterday but didn't find out until I was in bed at midnight!  lol

Ordered meself a new one now though, that'll be here tomorrow and I'll put this one on Freegle as soon as it arrives.  It's still works and it's a great watch, it just needs a new battery is all, so hopefully it'll find a new home with someone who can actually leave the street lol

The new one is triple the price I paid for the current one so I'm gonna go into town to change the battery on it each time it needs it now instead of paying a fiver, having it on my wrist for a year and then having to buy another one.

Steve's just taken a photo of it ready to put on Freegle tomorrow so I'm all set for tomorrow morning now so gonna take the pup for her walk and I'll take me supplements then!
***

It seems that the later I go to bed, the less sleep I need for some reason!

I was still awake at midnight but still woke up at 8.30am, yet when I go to bed at 10pm or before I need 12 hours sleep!!
***

Just found 2 watches for a penny each so I snapped them both up lol
***

That's the puppy walked and fed - we did 150% this morning and she was obviously hungry 'cos she started eating before I'd even finished putting her food into her bowl!  lol

Supplements now.
***

Three of the four pills went down OK this morning but the multi got stuck so I threw up the squash I'd just swallowed then swallowed it in amongst the squash that was in my mouth.  It's why I can't take capsules or larger pills without crunching them up first!
***

Steve's just done the squash for me, so I don't need to pester him about it any more now.
***

Taken me prescription so I'll be going to bed soon.  Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment