Sunday 30 September 2018

Sunday 30th September 2018

Given up with the deep scan for now... it was still at 30% after 2.5 days, so I'm gonna go back to the daily scans and weekly back-ups now... not perfect, but better than waiting 3 days just to get to 50% then waiting another 3 days to do the other 50% would mean that my likkle laptop would only be turned off once a week and I don't want to risk getting the battery so hot it bursts into flames and burns the house down with us all in it.
***

The pup doesn't want to go for her walk today but that's the first time this week so I'll take 100% out of the bank which takes it to 450% extra this week which ain't so bad and everyone needs a day off from exercising occasionally!

I'll try taking her out again in a few hours in case she's in pain or whatever atm, but that 300% at the start of the week might be catching up with the old girl now  😕

She's already had her breakfast so I'll take me morning cocktail and carry on with the backing up.
***

That's me morning cocktail taken.  The Calcium was a little bit of a PITA but nothing too bad, thankfully!
***

Steve's emailed someone about getting our back yard sorted.  They sorted Steve's family garden out in 3 or 4 hours and ours is only about 12 foot by 6 foot so hopefully it'll only take an hour to get it totally sorted!  It's only about a fiver an hour and apparently they are all mentally disabled so we'll be helping the less-able community too!

I'd like to keep our rose bush if possible but everything else can go and Mitzi will have more room to run around in and poo, while I won't get so frustrated at being caught up in plants like I do every Sunday atm!
***

Just got back from walking the pup and we did 250% so put the 100% back into the bank that I took out this morning takes it back to 550% then add in the extra 150% takes us to a nice round 700% in the bank this week which ain't bad going at all!
***

Apparently the yard is gonna stay like it is atm 'cos Steve's just had an email from the gardening group saying that they weren't working "for the foreseeable future" for some reason, so we've still gotta keep on top of it ourselves after all.

😔
***

Taken me prescription and put in a repeat request with my GP.  Still got 2 weeks left but I prefer to be safe than sorry with my meds so that I can stop myself going too nuts lol
***

Clicked through to 80-odd surveys today and not a single one went all the way through!  😞
***

Right.  Gonna shut down and head to bed now I reckon 'cos I've got precisely nothing else to do for the next hour and a half!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment