Thursday 8 October 2020

Passed the course first time!

Just finished today's course at my first attempt with a score of 85.19% (there were 27 assessment questions instead of the usual 30 for some reason) with at least two (lunch and the puppy's second walk), possibly three (can't remember if I'd already started it when I took the puppy out this morning) long breaks which is even better.


I've updated the appropriate pages on my navigation site now, so I'm gonna check my emails now then relax until it's time for my last two pills of the day, then head to bed for another early night.  I've currently done 7,033 steps according to my Fitbit app, so I've already hit my daily steps for OctoberFEST within the community site so I'm feeling pretty good about that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment