Wednesday 28 October 2020

Taken me evening pills, so I'll be heading to bed in a bit

The puppy hasn't eaten again today, so Steve's cousin suggested giving her scrambled eggs for breakfast tomorrow then she'll come and pick her up for an overnight stay at some point tomorrow.  Steve's cousin is going to have a word in the shell-like of a vet about getting some painkillers sorted for her until we've got her teeth sorted out.  I just want her to be OK❗

 

The monthly virus scan is still chugging away, so I'm gonna tick the box to shut down my laptop when its finished.  

 

The puppy really didn't fancy going for her second walk today, so I did a few more practise sessions with the slopey bits out the back.  I wobbled a little bit once, but my confidence immediately was better than I was thinking or even hoping for.


This time next month I'll be worth more dead than alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment