Tuesday 20 October 2020

Where on Earth has the morning disappeared to?!

Afternoon all.

 

The morning has totally slipped past me today.  I've taken my morning pills, run the daily virus scan, checked my emails, coded and uploaded a couple of photos and a video of the puppy dog to my homepage, almost bought a couple of courses from the New Skills Academy, but I can't afford it until tomorrrow's groceries have been paid for, added another course I wanna take to my navigation page and queried 3 agents after the SCBWI online party.  I've had a busy morning, but this afternoon will hopefully be quieter 🙄😁


Just taken another video of the sleepy puppy.  She was snoring like a good 'un before and after I started filming her, but not during it... tsk.  I'll code and upload it to my homepage as soon as it's finished uploading to YouTube.


Haven't taken the puppy out for a stroll yet today in case her bottom isn't up to it again.  Maybe when Steve get's back from his medical appointment if the puppy is feeling up to it then though❓


No comments:

Post a Comment