Saturday 24 October 2020

We had s'getti and meatballs after all lol

I somehow managed to convince the chef to cook the spaghetti and meat free meatballs after all and we agreed that it tasted especially good today too.  We only used half a bag of cheese too, instead of our standard full bag for some reason, so that's back in the fridge ready for us to use again.  We're getting good at this portioning thing and we don't often waste food any more, which is even better❗

 

Next week is the last full week of solid food until I've finished NaNo, then solid food again in December while I plan out my JanNo novel then start 2021 with zoops again.


Need to work out which course(s) to study this afternoon now.  Which one do you reckon I should do please❓  You can see the list here and leave me a comment to let me know in reply to this blog post.  I'm thinking one of the ones with less than 3 modules so that I can be sure to finish studying at a reasonable time tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment