Sunday 25 October 2020

Talk about calorie overload today lol

My nurse wants me to put on 6kg of weight by January so that she's happy that I'm eating enough to function and I've achieved about 300g gain each week since she told me that.  I just haven't been moving as much and aiming to turn the FitBit calorie graph significantly red each day.


It's been blue (not enough calories in) twice this week, but today will hopefully make up for that, 'cos I've eaten 3,677 calories which is 2,097 calories over target today... woops❗  Definitely one of my highest (if not the actual highest) since I got it and made a conscious effort to control my calories, exercise and weight.  Hopefully the scales will show that I'm at least 54kg when I weigh myself tomorrow... if it does, then I've put on 2kg since the end of August, which is awesome and I'll only have to put on another 4kg before January then.


No comments:

Post a Comment