Sunday 4 October 2020

Mornin' all.

I've just taken me pills and refilled the organiser ready for next week.  I'm gonna take my second 5-HTP of the season too... hold on while I do that now.

 

➰➰➰


OK, it's been crunched up and swallowed, so hopefully my mood will start to improve in the next little while.


I'm not at all happy about this, but I'm gonna have to move the money I'd been saving up for H and use it to pay off the missed payments on the mortgage so that we still have somewhere to, you know, stay... it seems to concern me more than Steve though.


I'll go and move the money out of the account and close it now, while Steve's asleep, so that I'm ready to pay off the missed payments tomorrow morning, when I get back from the blood test.  Not at all happy about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment