Thursday 8 October 2020

Time for a new day to start!

Mornin' all.

 

I've just taken my pills, so just my prescriptions to go tonight now.

 

Steve's decided that I should do the 'negotiation skills' course today (you can go here to see which ones are currently waiting for me to study them and here to see which ones I want to take but haven't signed up for yet), which, apparently, is 5 modules long so I'm hoping I'll be finished this afternoon and can have another early night.


Just started my daily virus scan which'll hopefully be finished by lunchtime too, then I can have my lunch and keep studying.

 

I put a rare-for-me photo of the puppy dog up on my homepage last night... she was actually looking straight into the camera❗


Time to shut up and start studying now.  BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment