Thursday 22 October 2020

Virus scan finished, pills taken, breakfast eaten...

...just gotta sort out the puppy's morning stroll, breakfast and her medication now, then keep our ear on the door for Steve's prescription then that's it for the day.  Gonna try and get into studying again too, now that I've sorted my site out.  

 

It's Thursday but I'm only just having my first caffeinated drink of the week, incredibly, and I've got fresh lemons and honey in the kitchen to try and knock this cold on it's head before it gets too settled.


I've ordered some air-tight lids for the puppy's food which'll hopefully mean that we don't have to keep it in the bag any more and it's better for keeping it fresh too.  They are on Prime so will be here at some point tomorrow.  I went to the donation bit first too, so the Dogs Trust are gonna get a donation from it too, so it's worth it all round.


I've found 10 more courses I wanna take with the New Skills Academy so I've updated that page too.


Steve's made me a hot honey and lemon but put half the lemon in instead of just one or two slices 🙄🤣


Time to go and give the puppy her lunch and we're having 🍔 burgers for lunch, which is our tradition the day after the groceries are delivered, so that the bread rolls are still fresh instead of hard and/or gone off.


No comments:

Post a Comment