Monday 15 March 2021

News on 15th March 2021

15th March 2021

What is social prescribing and how does it work in Stamford? - Amanda's comment: I could do with this 'cos Steve spends more time asleep during the day or ranting about this or that and expecting me to listen and be interested in it than he spends listening to me... I can pretty much guarantee that if someone asked him how I was feeling, he'd say I was fine and dandy even though that couldn't be further from the truth, same with all my friends too - if I say anything other than "I'm fine, how are you doing?" they panic and the conversation either totally dries up or it goes back to how they are doing again and again and again 😡 I semi-frequently whine about it on my blog and Facebook yet not a single one of my friends ever comment on it until my last two end of year worth of melt-downs on Facebook and even those replies are usually less than 5 messages about me before they go back to the other person again. I bet not a single one of my friends will reply to this rant/whine unless I make a point of directing them towards it even though every one of them has several ways to contact me.

Councillors respond to rumours of new Largs social housing 'going to people from outwith area'

Family, friendship, squalor and hardship in Greater Manchester's lost backstreets

ITV Dancing on Ice: Holly Willoughby’s touching 20-year friendship with Fearne Cotton

10 Friendship Tips We Learned From The Big Bang Theory

'We Need To Hang Out' Author Discusses Why Adult Friendships Are So Important

SONNY KISS WANTS TO NORMALIZE FRIENDSHIPS BETWEEN NON-LGBTQ PEOPLE WITH JOEY JANELA PARTNERSHIP

Queen 'charmed by Michelle Obama' as 'world freaked' out over royal protocol breach

No comments:

Post a Comment