Tuesday 16 March 2021

Busy morning today

Mornin' all.

 

So far today I've done the news on one site, given away one set of Steve's books to someone on Freegle, a tape dispenser has just gone to someone else, I'm about to take my pills, then start on the next set of news.

 

Steve's promised that "we'll have fried eggs and skinny chips for lunch today" but I won't believe it until I see it 🙄


Pills have been taken and the daily virus scan has finished, so I'm gonna publish this then get on with the news until lunchtime I reckon, then try and remember to do my exercises before I head to bed tonight❗ 😄  I wanna try and study, but realise that might not happen today because of all of the activity this morning and starting on the novel is totally out of the question.  Hopefully I'll be able to start writing tomorrow now that the Freegle stuff has gone and I haven't arranged for anyone else to collect anything yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment