Sunday 1 January 2023

Mornin' all

Happy New Year 2023!


I've already taken my morning pills and completed the daily virus scan which was still clear, so now it's time for my breakfast I reckon.


The Freegler that I promised a couple of things to has finally replied after 5 days of silence saying that they'd pick the stuff up today so I've said 9.30am at the very latest - I bet they turn up just as I'm leaving the street with Marie lol  They'll be getting a thumbs down and single star rating from me either way because it shouldn't take them 5 days to reply to an email about 2 things that they've said they want and then to decide at 11.45pm that they will come "tomorrow" - you know as much as me now!


I've decided against doing JanNo this year 'cos of the funeral being almost exactly half way through it and I'm still in the depths of grief, so I'm really not in the right place to write. I started writing a sequel to one of my other novels after NaNo22 so I'll keep plodding on with that, then write Steve's biography for NaNo23 before returning to write children's novels for JanNo24 which is what I did when we lost Mitzi... writing is very much a coping mechanism for me.


The keypad on my laptop has decided to stop working now, which is the last thing I need right now, but hopefully it's connected to my VPN rather than anything that needs to be seen by a geek 'cos I haven't got one any more and can't afford to pay for one either!

 

I've gotta remember to put the rubbish and recycling out tomorrow instead of today 'cos it's being picked up on the 3rd which is Tuesday instead of the usual Monday collection, but everything is back to normal after that.


Time for breakfast now I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment