Saturday 25 February 2023

Mornin' all

I managed a smidgen over 8 hours of sleep for the third day on the trot and woke up at 4.59am instead of what was becoming my usual 3am.


I've taken my morning pills and got a mug of decaff tea on the go to start the day off right.  The daily virus scan was clear and worked first time today.  I could swear that there was a big task I was supposed to remember to do today but can't for the life of me remember what it was!


I'm gonna have biccies for breakfast today instead of cereal and juice so that they don't go off so there won't be a morning meal photo today.


Oh!  I've just remembered what the big thing to do today was - pay the electric!  I'll try and re-remember to do that when I've put my to-do list up.  I've gotta update the details for the National Grid and get ready for the Council to visit on the 6th too.


I reckon I'm gonna have an easy day today... it's been all go for the last few months and I need some time to recover.


No comments:

Post a Comment