Tuesday 21 February 2023

Mornin' all

I experimented with my FitBit overnight by going to bed when the charge was lower than usual to see if it would still record my sleep.  The result is that it did but it's protesting this morning so it's charging up now.


I've taken my morning pills and I'll have my breakfast when my FitBit is full of juice again.  I've got a couple of deliveries as well as my groceries arriving today so I hope they don't all come at the same time lol


I'm gonna advertise a couple of things on Freegle that I haven't used, so there's no point in hanging on to them.


Got a busy day today, so I hope it's all spread out over the next 14 hours rather than it all happening in a couple of hours!


Gonna slurp my way through my first drink of the day while my FitBit is charging up and I've gotta remember to keep an eye on the delivery estimate for my orders so that I'm not in the middle of doing something when they turn up.


Have I already said that I've taken my morning pills?  If not, then I have.


I've asked my siblings-in-law for a few favours this morning and I've gotta try and remember to screw in the screw on the front door at some point too, now that I've found the small screwdrivers.  Gonna wait until it gets light out there first though so that I can see what I'm doing and where the screw has rolled to that I'm predicting will come out knowing my luck lol


The virus scan was reassuringly still clear, so that's OK.


This blog post is getting waay too long, so I'm gonna sort out my to-do list now.


No comments:

Post a Comment