Tuesday 28 February 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I had a few techie issues with getting my monthly virus scan to start up this morning - turns out it was a PICNIC error which is sorted out now and the monthly virus scan is plodding away like a good'un now.


I've already taken my morning pills and breakfast today is 4 biscuits and a mug of decaff coffee.  I've gotta try and remember to ask my lunchtime carer to do the soup instead of what's on the menu so that it doesn't go to waste.


I've got my groceries being delivered this morning so that'll be fun, especially if my carer doesn't turn up as early as she usually does (usually around 7.15am to 7.30am).


I forgot about this blog post and started dealing with my emails and Facebook!  Woops!


Time to publish this and sort out my day's to-do list before I forget again I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment