Tuesday 27 June 2023

Amazon Prime Day

The UK Amazon Prime Day goes live on 11th and 12th July.


I used to take full advantage of it every year to get all sorts of stuff at usually huge discounts and my postie and delivery drivers hated me the next day because there was just so much stuff being delivered!  lol.


It's a Prime member exclusive so now would be a good opportunity to sign up for Prime so that you can take full advantage of it.


I'm hoping to be able to offer all kinds of things here on my blog for the Prime Day, so get that card ready to be bashed and get ready to apologise to your postie and delivery drivers too!


You can sign up for Amazon Prime here and it's sooo worth the money!  You get a free 30 day trial and it's only £8.99 a month after that but you can get free next day delivery on things with the Prime logo on the page which is a darn sight better than forking out £4.99 per order or having to spend a minimum of £25 for free delivery which doesn't apply to everything on the site.  Basically, if you can afford it, the Prime membership and Prime Day deals especially are sooo worth it IMNSHO


Keep an eye on this blog all day and I'll try and remember to post deals that look especially good and if I've bought it in the past, I'll let you know that too.


I'll try and remember to use the "Prime Day" and/or "shopping" labels (like I have with this post) here on the blog and hopefully title each day with "Prime Day" or "APD" or something equally non-descriptive lol


Basically, get yourself signed up to Amazon Prime PDQ, put the 11th and 12th July in your calendar and keep your fingers crossed that you've got enough cash on your card to spend buying waaay too much lol


I'd love to know (in the comments bit of this blog so that it doesn't get lost in my inbox) what you especially want me to keep an eye out for so that I know that I'm actually providing information that you want and products that you want and will actually use instead of spamming you with things that you have no interest in whatsoever!


No comments:

Post a Comment