Friday 30 June 2023

Today's (30th June 2023) lunch photo

Lunch today was another salad made mainly by my carer but I had to make the bits that I forgot and my carer was more interested in her phone than doing her job by that point.


The first photo is the majority of the salad consisting of iceberg lettuce, a stick of celery, 3 cherry tomatoes, 3 radishes, carrot batons, 2 slices of vegan ham, a small handful of vegan grated cheese, and a spoonful of coleslaw which my carer made for me and chopped it all up into slices instead of leaving it whole like the carer did the other day lol


The second photo shows the bit that I made while my carer was on her phone texting someone and consisted of the last slice of deseeded red pepper and a mini cucumber so I've well and truly had my five portions of fruit and vegetables again today!


Here are today's two photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment